SIRT Laser Training Pistol Sig20 (Sig P320 Full Size)
$349.00 – $449.00
This product has a longer lead time than average.
A complete replacement training pistol, built to exacting standards to closely replicate a Sig Sauer P320 Full Size. Since 2015 the NRA has been endorsing Laser Simulated Training with the SIRT. Training with your real gun at the range is important but by itself, it is setting you up to fail. To be fully prepared for a deadly encounter you need a tool like the SIRT to fill the gaps in your firearm training plan.
This Is the SIRT
The SIRT, made by Next Level Training is a professional training tool that is built for serious shooters who want to supplement live-fire training with Laser Simulation. The SIRT Training Pistol brings together a host of patent-pending technologies critical to improving shooting accuracy while addressing issues of cost and liability. If you need or want to explore laser simulated Gun training you need a SIRT.
Core Features Include:
- Weighted: The SIRT is heavy like a real gun. It doesn’t feel like a toy because it isn’t one.
- The magazine is released the same way as a standard semi-automatic magazine. The magazine is also weighted to simulate a fully loaded magazine.
- The trigger can be tightened or loosened but is designed to feel like the trigger break on a normal handgun
- The SIRT is available in 3 different “bodies” with this particular model being molded after a M&P. This means it’s easy to find compatible holsters and accessories with which you can train.
- The SIRT has a functioning forward rail onto which you can mount lights or… lasers?
- The SIRT is sighted in and accurate. When you pull the trigger the projected laser will hit the target exactly where the sights are aligned.
- The projected laser is strong enough to register on laser-simulated targets and software programs like L.A.S.R.
- The SIRT has a “take up” laser that can be optionally turned on or off that is helpful for instructors and trainers who are working with students.
The Two Different Variations:
Student Red/Red Model: Both the takeup and shot laser are red.
Pro Red/Green Model: The Shot laser is Green while the takeup laser is red.